To apply for a grant, please follow the instructions below.
- Before completing the Grant Application, please review these helpful pages.
- Complete and sign the Grant Application.
- Submit to your building administrator the completed Grant Application for review and signature
- Submit to your PRSD Assistant Superintendent/Curriculum Coordinator the completed Grant Application, with the building administrator's signature, for review and signature no later than the posted Grant Deadline.
- Your Assistant Superintendent/Curriculum Coordinator will submit the completed Grant Application with all three signatures to the PROF Grants Committee for evaluation.
- The Grants Committee will review the Grant Application, contact the applicant with any questions or requests if necessary, and make a recommendation to the PROF trustees for a vote at the next scheduled PROF Board meeting corresponding to the deadline.
- Decisions are announced to the grant applicant within one week of the scheduled PROF Board Meeting corresponding to the grant deadline.
- Should you receive a grant, you will need to complete a Project Summary that will be due one month post conclusion of the project.
Additional Helpful Resources:
- See a presentation explaining the grants program
- View a Grants Library showcasing examples of grants that have been awarded by PROF. This library can be viewed by PRSD staff on the PRSD Intranet under PROF Resources
- PRSD Staff: To access, go to this link then click on Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Consult a Grant Mentor for guidance
For questions, please contact PROF Grants Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.