Completed Applications are due by April 10, 2018.
Scholarship Application Overview
Students may apply for multiple scholarships. Please read all instructions prior to beginning any application.
IMPORTANT: Do not use your school email for any part of this application; use your personal email.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or submission issues.
Steps to Apply for a PROF Scholarship:
- Review available scholarships. (See Scholarship Descriptions)
- Have ALL required documents/information available for upload. (See list below)
- This is an important step - the application process cannot be completed without providing this information.
- You MUST complete the entire application in one sitting.
- Complete the online application and upload required documents.
- Request recommendations.
- We suggest that you request recommendations no later than March 23 .
- See instructions for requesting recommendations.
- It is YOUR responsibility to follow up with the person writing your recommendation to ensure s/he has completed and uploaded it prior to the due date (April 10th).
- Online Recommendation Form: Link available on the PROF Scholarships home page.
Before applying for any scholarship, applicant must have the following documents/information available to upload. The application process cannot be completed without these documents:
- Unofficial Transcript - Directions for uploading from Home Access
- Essay Responses
- To view essay prompts, click below on "Click here to apply" and select the scholarship in which you are interested. On the left side of the application, there are instructions, including the specific essay for each scholarship.
- Names and Email Addresses of individuals from whom the student will be requesting a recommendation. Please review the number and type of recommendations needed for each scholarship.
- Family Income Tax Forms, with social security numbers blacked out (only if applying for Gallagher-Lynne, King Family, Zollweg, or Richland Civic Club)