Completed Applications are due by March 30, 2020.
Scholarship Application Overview
Students may apply for multiple scholarships. Please read requirements and details prior to beginning any application.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the scholarships.
Email PROF@mykaleidoscope.com for technical or submission issues.
Steps to Apply for a PROF Scholarship:
- Review available scholarships. (See Scholarship Descriptions)
- It is useful to have required documents/information available for upload prior to beginning your application.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use your school email for any part of the application; use your personal email.
- Complete the online application and upload required documents.
- Request recommendations.
- Not all scholarships require a recommendation. See More Details on the specific scholarship's application page.
- Details regarding recommendations.
- We suggest that you request recommendations early.
- It is YOUR responsibility to follow up with the person writing your recommendation to ensure s/he has completed and submitted it prior to the recommendation due date, 4/20/2020.
- Your reference person(s) will receive an email with instructions for accessing the online recommendation form.
Applicant must have the following documents/information available to upload:
- Unofficial Transcript from Home Access (not required for all scholarships)
- For Zollweg and Kenneth Young Public Safety Scholarships only: Family Income Tax Forms, with social security numbers blacked out
- Essay Responses
- To view essay prompts, click below on APPLY NOW and select the scholarship that you are interested in.
- Essay prompts are included under More Details.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USING OUR SCHOLARSHIPS PLATFORM:
- You may apply on any device — laptop, tablet, phone, desktop.
- After you have created your account and logged in for the first time, you may log in or out by clicking the "hamburger" (3 lines) in the top right of the app.
- To return to your account and log in, follow this link: https://app.mykaleidoscope.com/pinerichland
- You do not need to log out. The system will keep you logged in.
- If you are using a public computer, you should log out!
- The system automatically saves your application through the last page that you had completed. You may edit the application at any point prior to clicking SUBMIT on the last review page of your application. After submitting, you may no longer change any information.