Required recommendations for scholarships are to be done online. It is the applicant's responsibility to:
- Contact a teacher, coach, administrator, or other appropriate adult who knows you well to fill out an online recommendation form. Be sure to review scholarship requirements and think about who would best be able to speak to your qualifications for a specific scholarship.
- Provide this individual with the name, and possibly scholarship description, of the scholarship that you are applying for.
- Let your reference know that they will receive an email after you have submitted your application with information on accessing the online recommendation form. Responses will be submitted directly to the scholarship committee.
- Ask the person you have chosen for their preferred email address as you will need this during the application process.
- Request recommendations as soon as possible.
- Remind your reference that all recommendations are due by April 20, 2020.
- Follow up with your reference to be sure that they have completed / will complete your recommendation. It is your responsibility to have all required information submitted!
Contact the PROF Scholarship Committee with questions at email@example.com.