Required recommendations for scholarships are to be done online. It is the applicant's responsibility to:
- Ask a teacher, coach, administrator, or other appropriate adult who knows you well to fill out the scholarship recommendation form ONLINE for your application(s).
- Provide your references with the web address for the PROF Scholarships page (www.prof-fund.org/scholarships) where they will find the link to the online recommendation form.
- You may choose to use different references for some scholarships or the same references for multiple scholarships as long as you meet the requirements for each scholarship. Be sure to review scholarship requirements and think about who would best be able to speak to your qualifications for a specific scholarship.
- Provide your reference with the name(s) and description(s) of the scholarship(s) for which you are applying. You may want to print out the title and description from the Scholarship Descriptions.
- Request recommendations as soon as possible, preferably no later than March 22.
- Remind your reference that all recommendations are due by April 8.
- ** Follow up with your reference by April 1st to be sure that they have completed / will complete your recommendation. It is your responsibility to have all required information submitted by the scholarship due date!
Contact the PROF Scholarship Committee with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.