The Project Summary is a narrative to report and evaluate project outcomes for the Project Director and PROF.
- Submission of visual material which conveys the nature and application of the project are appreciated by PROF and can be used to demonstrate the overall success of the PROF grants program.
- Digital photos or videos
- PowerPoint presentations
- The Project Summary must be submitted within one month of the conclusion of the project or a date determined by the Grants Committee in the award notification.
- If an awardee determines more time is needed, then communication to the Grants Committee Chair is necessary to establish a mutually agreed upon deadline to submit the Project Summary.
- The Project Summary is to be signed by the Project Director and submitted via:
- Email to email@example.com or
- Mail to PROF, P.O. Box 248, Wexford, PA 15090
Download the Project Summary
Questions? Contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org